Paper submission: 12 Jan 2024
Author notification: 1 Mar 2024
Poster submission: 8 Mar 2024
Camera-ready: 5 Apr 2024
Submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eicc2024
EICC 2024 proceedings will be published by ACM in ICPS (indexed by dblp, Scopus, Web of Science, ACM DL).
The conference will offer a Best Paper Award, Best Student Paper Award, and Best Poster Award sponsored by the Institute of Cyber Security for Society (iCSS), University of Kent (UK).
About EICC 2024
The European Interdisciplinary Cybersecurity Conference – EICC 2024 aims at establishing a venue for the exchange of information on cybersecurity and its many aspects between academics and practitioners in Europe. EICC was until 2019 known as the Central European Cybersecurity Conference – CECC and has been rebranded to underscore the interdisciplinarity of the conference and broaden its reach. EICC 2024 encourages the dialogue between computer scientists and researchers in all other fields related to cybersecurity, such as behavioral sciences, sociology, criminology, investigations and law. Interdisciplinary contributions are especially welcome.
EICC 2024 is planned as a face-to-face conference.
The conference is devoted to exploring and presenting original innovative applications, scientific and technological advancements in the field of cybersecurity. Topics for this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Cybersecurity and cyber resilience
- Cyber insurance
- Digital privacy
- Digital currency, blockchains and cybercrime
- Law, investigation, internet jurisdiction and ethics
- Child safety in the cyberspace
- Cyber forensics
- Surveillance, interception, blocking and sovereignty
- Cyber warfare
- Network security
- Critical infrastructure security
- Embedded systems security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Information security governance
- Security management
- Cloud security
- Internet of things security
- Big data and cybersecurity
- Healthcare information security
- Software development security
- Cyber-physical systems security
- Adversarial machine learning
- Trust management
EICC 2024 proceedings will be published by Association for Computer Machinery (ACM) in the ACM Digital Library within its International Conference Proceedings Series (ICPS).
Proceedings from the last three conference editions are available here:
The official language of the conference is English. Papers are limited to 8 pages, up to 2 additional pages with mandatory surcharges.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- *Full papers* reporting on original research findings (5-8 pages)
- *Short papers* reporting on original research findings (2-4 pages)
- *Posters* reporting on original research findings (1-2 pages)
The conference will offer a *Best Paper Award* of 200 GBP, *Best Student Paper Award* of 100 GBP, and *Best Poster Award* of 50 GBP. The awards will be sponsored by the Institute of Cyber Security for Society (iCSS), University of Kent (UK).
- Pavlos S. Efraimidis
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
- George Drosatos
Institute for Language and Speech Processing, Athena Research Center, Greece
- Marios Anagnostopoulos
Department of Electronic Systems, Aalborg University, Denmark
Please see the conference website for further details.